Consecutive interpretations is the most common form of face-to-face interpreting, used in small formal and informal meetings like depositions, interviews or minor trials. The Chinese interpreter waits for a suitable break before interpreting for the audience.
Simultaneous interpretations are normally carried out by two interpreters working at the same time. Generally used for large conferences or meetings and/or environments where two or more languages are required, simultaneous interpretation is a much more complex and strenuous process than consecutive interpretationThe interpreters listen and speak at the same time, a few seconds behind the speaker. This type of service translation is generally used during speeches or presentations at large conferences and meetings.
Conference Interpretations Services group provides everything you need to make your global meetings successful. Such as
- On-site interpretation services (simultaneous, consecutive, escort)
- Sign Language interpretation, both in person and via video conferencing
- listening for hearing-impaired audience members
- Document translation for conference materials and meetings
- Registration website localization
- On site coordinators and meeting planners
- Video and audio transcription
- Interpretation equipment rental
Our top priority is ensuring that Clients meetings run smoothly and accomplish their objectives. For a conference services consultation.
- Phone Interpretation where the speaker, interpreter and audience are brought together over the phone. These facilities are fully secure and access-controlled.
- Video remote interpretation (VRI) is a video telecommunication service that uses devices such as web cameras or videophones to provide sign language or spoken language interpreting services.
Aesthetic Foreign Language Service gives you the first step towards experiencing quality interpretation services from our team.
Please complete our online quick contact form to receive a free quotation for our Interpretation services or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.